Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 1PM–2PM ET
Webinar presenter Melissa Randolph, BS, SCT (ASCP), Cytopathology Supervisor, Indiana University Health, will detail the transformation of LEAN processes within an academic facility that have allowed us to virtually eradicate the Unsatisfactory rate and reduce the ASC-US rate, all while maintaining LEAN staffing and significant walkaway advantages.
Moderated by: Bob McGonnagle, Publisher, CAP TODAY
- Describe the call to action to switch to BD SurePath™ from ThinPrep®
- Detail the systematic process of changing from Semi-Automated Processing to BD Totalys™ System Processing
- Discuss pain points that drove the decision to continue with automation
- Describe future endeavors enabled by BD Totalys™ System and the effect on processing staff over a five-year period
- Ask your questions of our distinguished presenter
CAP TODAY does not endorse any of the products or services named within.
The webinar is made possible by a special educational grant from Bristol-Myers Squibb.