Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm ET
Why should you register now for this webinar?
Hear national thought leaders discuss the following topics:
- Updates to the AJCC staging guidelines for lung cancer, specifically Stage III disease
- Rationales for determining resectability vs unresectability in Stage III disease
- A summary of the NCCN treatment guidelines for Stage III NSCLC
- The clinical decision-making process in an MDT setting for Stage III NSCLC
- Brought to you by: CAP TODAY
- Moderated by: Bob McGonnagle, Publisher, CAP TODAY
- Presenters: Michael Walker, MD and Tracey Evans, MD
You will have the opportunity to ask questions of our distinguished presenters.
Michael Walker, MD
System Chief, Thoracic Surgery
Medical Director, Cancer Program
Main Line Health
Tracey Evans, MD
Director, Thoracic Oncology Research
Co-Director, Thoracic Oncology Program
Associate Program Director, Hematology/
Medical Oncology Fellowship Program
Lankenau Cancer Center
CAP TODAY does not endorse any of the products or services named within.
©2018 AstraZeneca. All rights reserved.
US-23324 Last Updated 9/18