August 21, 2018, 1 PM ET
Why should you register now for this webinar?
- Join the discussion on current laboratory/clinical practice
- Brought to you by CAP TODAY
- Moderated by: Bob McGonnagle, Publisher, CAP TODAY
- Presenters: Matthew Bell, Mike Broyles, PharmD, and Eric Gluck, MD
Register now to hear:
- How to use procalcitonin in sepsis and LRTI to determine when to start and stop antibiotic therapy
- The importance of procalcitonin assay precision and sensitivity to support clinical decisions
- The impact of procalcitonin testing on antibiotic stewardship
- Live Q&A session with presenters
VP Sales & Marketing
Fujirebio US, Inc.
Mike Broyles, PharmD
Director of Pharmacy and Laboratory Services
Five Rivers Medical Center, AR
Eric Gluck, MD
Professor of Medicine Chief Academic Officer
Director of Critical Care Services
Swedish Covenant Hospital
CAP TODAY does not endorse any of the products or services named within.
The webinar is made possible by a special educational grant from Fujirebio.