Wednesday, December 13, 2018, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm ET
Why should you register now for this webinar?
- This webinar will focus on the implementation and clinical use of MALDI-TOF MS for mycobacterial identification. It will cover in detail the clinical data surrounding organism identification. It will also explore the lab protocol (workflow impact) and turnaround time improvements (clinical impact) for this new technology.
- Brought to you by: CAP TODAY
- Moderated by: Bob McGonnagle, Publisher, CAP TODAY
- Presenter: Omai Garner, PhD, D(ABMM)
- Describe the protocol for MALDI-TOF identification of mycobacteria
- Identify turnaround time improvements and the clinical impact of MALDI-TOF for mycobacteria
- Analyze laboratory workflow impact related to mycobacterial identification by MALDI-TOF
- Ask your questions of our distinguished presenter
Omai Garner, PhD, D(ABMM)
Assistant Clinical Professor
Section Chief, Clinical Microbiology
Director, Point of Care Testing
UCLA Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
CAP TODAY does not endorse any of the products or services named within.
The webinar is made possible by a special educational grant from bioMérieux, Inc.