5feb8:00 PM31st Annual Park City Anatomic Pathology UpdatePark City, UT, February 5-9, 2018Event Type:Live EventSpecialty:Gastrointestinal Pathology,Hepatic Pathology,Pancreaticobiliary PathologyCME:YesCity, State:Park City,Utah
February 5-9, 2018
(Monday) 8:00 PM
The Lodges at Deer Valley
Park City, UT
Name: 31st Annual Park City Anatomic Pathology Update
Topic: Gastrointestinal, Hepatic, and Pancreaticobiliary Pathology
Date: February 5-9, 2018
Location: Park City, UT
Hotel: The Lodges at Deer Valley
CME/Accreditation: 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and 21 SAM credits. P.A.C.E. or FL CE Broker also available. AACME Accredited.
Accreditation & Legal Information: http://www.arup.utah.edu/education/conferences/ParkCityUpdate/accreditation.php
Kajsa Affolter, MD, University of Utah School of Medicine and ARUP Laboratories
Eric A. Swanson, MD, University of Utah School of Medicine and ARUP Laboratories
Featured Guest Speakers:
Sanjay Kakar, MD, University of California at San Francisco
John Hart, MD, University of Chicago Medicine
Dora M. Lam-Himlin, MD, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
Ryan M. Gill, MD, PHD, University of California at San Francisco
This five-day course consists of lectures and case-oriented discussions led by distinguished faculty from the University of Utah and renowned guest presenters, including Dr. Sanjay Kakar from University of California at San Francisco, Dr. John Hart from The University of Chicago Medicine, Dr. Dora Lam-Himlin from Mayo Clinic Scottsdale, and Dr. Ryan Gill from University of California at San Francisco. Subspecialty topics featured in this year’s annual update include Gastrointestinal, Hepatic and Pancreaticobiliary Pathology. Faculty speakers include clinical specialists from hepatology and oncology, molecular pathology, gastrointestinal pathology, hepatic and pancreaticobiliary pathology.
The lecturers will provide cutting edge presentations on pathology and relevant clinical correlation from hepatologists and oncologists. Changes and the impact of new AJCC 8th edition guidelines will be discussed as will the newest standards for hepatic diagnoses, terminology for appendiceal lesions, among many other interesting and informative topics.
Discussion of timely topics by faculty and participants ensures that this course will be helpful to the practicing pathologist.
Come enjoy Utah’s unparalleled snow and ski terrain while benefiting from this educational and informative anatomic pathology update.
- Evidence-Based Immunohistochemical Panels for the Diagnosis of Hepatocellular Neoplasms
- Histologic Variants of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Clinical Implications and Pitfalls in Diagnosis
- Fatty Liver Disease: Diagnostic Challenges and Updates
- AJCC Staging Updates in GI and Hepatobiliary Cancers: Keeping the Pathologists Sane and the Surgeons Happy
- LAMN, HAMN and GCC: Navigating the Alphabet Soup of Appendiceal Neoplasms
- A Pattern Based Approach to GI Pathology: A Case Based Presentation
- Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Iatrogenic Injury of the GI Tract: From Curious to Critical
- Dysplasia of the Gastrointestinal Tract
- Challenging Cases in Liver Pathology: Differential Diagnostics
- Practical Molecular Pathology 1
- Tumor Mutation and New Immune Therapies from an Oncologist’s Perspective
- Practical Molecular Pathology 2
- Pancreatobiliary Update
- GI lymphomas: EATL, MALT and Beyond
- When is it IBD and When Should You Think of Something Else?
- Liver Updates from a Hepatologist’s Perspective
- Challenging Cases in Medical Liver Disease
- Barrett’s Esophagus in 2017: The Pathologist’s Perspective
- Small Bowel Malabsorptive Disorders: Celiac Disease and Other Entities
- Difficult GI Cases
Detailed Program and Presenters: http://www.arup.utah.edu/education/conferences/ParkCityUpdate/program-presenters.php
Travel and Lodging Information:http://www.arup.utah.edu/education/conferences/ParkCityUpdate/accomodations.php
Registration and Contact: http://www.arup.utah.edu/education/conferences/ParkCityUpdate/registration.php